Site home Album home Up one level
Previous image Next image
Stapleford and Sandiacre Water Supply
Ladycross 1914
Download image
1914 map -The Location of Ladycross Reservoir
In 1955 Ladycross Service Res (500,000 gals) was built by Shardlow Rural District Council to provide continuity of supply in Sandiacre, Risley and
Breaston.

Another Reservoir (the larger of the two) was built later (1980s?) by Severn Trent Water.